Ash! in Tokyo

Here I am... in TOKYO! The purpose of my blog is to document my experience and to keep track of my "Neighborhood Narrative" project. It's going to be an experience for me. New York meets Tokyo!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

aaah!

I don't like the book. I printed out a rough draft and I think it is boring. I think that the pages before the collages are boring. i have two ideas for it. The second one is a bit more intriguing. But in all I think it's boring still. I was going to add a pattern in the back but I think it will be too much with the collage next to it. Another thing I have to consider is to have a border around the collage and have it centered in the middle of the page or whether I should have it bleed off the page. I think i'll have it centered. I want to get different paper too. I feel that it is too thick. I might get some epson. I think I'll have abby help me out witht he measurements for the printing because when I tested the printing it didn't come out right. Aaah this is so frustrating because I think it is boring. I'm starting to think that the other design would have been a little more interesting.

To Do List:
~Figure out an appropriate size for book
~Buy Epson paper; matte (semi shine, but not too distracting)
~Recreate the collage with the young woman "peaceful"
~Create a collage wit Yukiko ( needs one more page in the book)
~Create a cover that is amazing!
~Finish up the audio
~Create a pocket for the cd
~Buy red fabric for the red circles

On a better note, I like the introduction page. It's interesting but I feel that the cover needs to be a whole lot better before I could be at ease with the product.

Back to the drawing board!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home